Friday, March 19, 2010

Reasons Why

This may or may not be informational. Reasons why you shouldn't like me:
  • I smoke. It's a nasty habit. But I love it.
  • I'm a coward. It's true. I'm afraid of everything.
  • I'm a heart breaker. It's true. Ask Adrianna. Or Pat Benetar.
  • My favorite super hero is spiderman. no one else likes him, but I sure do!
  • I'M LOUD. I SHOULD HONESTLY JUST TYPE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF HOW LOUD I AM.
  • I blame pretty much everything on myself. Even if it's not my fault. It's raining outside? Oh. Sorry. My bad.
  • I hate work. Hate hate hate hate HATE.
  • Oh yeah and I hate school too. Any type of school. I hate it.
  • I lie sometimes. It's true, I do. OR DO I?! Bwaha. :)
  • Like a billion guys chase me and I tend to want to hit all of them in the face with a bat.
  • I do not know what I want. I don't know exactly what I want relationship-wise, future-wise, dinner-wise...you name it. I don't know what I want.
  • I'm a girl. And girls fucking suck. :)
  • I listen to my music far too loudly.
  • I think about death every day. Cuz I'm crazy and I have issues.
  • I cry super duper easy. And I cry a super duper lot.
Welp. There you go. That's not all the reasons, but some of them. NOW.

Reasons why I want you to like me:
  • I'm like a tiny scared kitten that wants to be rescued.
  • I feel like more of a real person and less crazy if you like me.
  • So I have an excuse to hold your hand.
  • I want to be there for you through thick and thin.
  • I want to argue with you. Yes, I want to argue with you. :)
  • So you can be loud and obnoxious with me.
  • So I can give you a bracelet.
  • So I can feel wanted.
  • For inside jokes. ♥
  • And falling in love.
TOTALLY should have seen it coming.
Hellooooooo Becki!
Wake the fuck up!

Where's my baseball bat?
I wanna smash some boys' faces in.
Grrrrrrr.

I'm so sick of being sober.

4 comments:

  1. ha... another reason to like u: i love ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, I shouldn't like you because I despise smoking, but....I do anyway (like you, that is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't give up on sober. or on Becki.
    I like you. And unashamedly say I love you young sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit, I like your 2nd list a helluva lot better than the first! Although, your heart wrenching honesty was enough to make me cry just a little bit. You know, like boy tears and such. I love your blogs too, your words/thoughts always crawl deep inside me and stay there for awhile. I like that.

    ReplyDelete