Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've been doing a lot of crying, reading, and drawing. I finally told someone about my secret. It was really emotional for me. Still is. But I feel sooo much better now that I know I'm not carrying this all by myself. I'm reading the book of John in the bible. Oh and I looked something up in the book of Matthew and believe it or not, it tells you not to get married! Crazy, huh?! Haha I thought it was funny.
I wish my problems would disappear.


Adrianna and I did a survey together. ♥
I like how in some of my answers you can't tell if I'm being serious or not.

Do you think you can get through this?
Adrianna: That's a really stupid fucking question.
Becki: Fuuuuuuuck

What's the problem with you and the last person you kissed?
Adrianna: I think it was Tyler on the cheek. And there is no problem. I love him a lot.
Becki: He's ridiculous.

Has the last person you kissed ever took their shirt off in front of you?
Adrianna: I wouldn't doubt it.
Becki: He made me cover my eyes, actually.

You win backstage passes to meet the Jonas Brothers:
Adrianna: ...And? What about it? I'd probably sell them.
Becki: You bitch, that was my answer. Haha.

Are you nice to people you dislike?
Adrianna: I try to be nice to everyone, although it doesn't always work out that way.
Becki: I'm nice to people I dislike, I'm horrible to people I hate.

You can get a puppy or a new car. Which do you choose?
Adrianna: God, Becki wreaks.
Becki: Neither.
Adrianna: How about you get the car and give it to me so I can sell it? :)

Where did you get the pants you're wearing from?
Adrianna: Katrinahead.
Becki: Probably the DI.

Are you highly attracted to anyone right now?
Adrianna: Something like that...
Becki: Who am I not attracted to?

Someone tells you that you're beautiful. You say?
Adrianna: Nothing. I stab them with a spoon.
Becki: Shut up.

Who was the last person you texted last night before bed?
Adrianna: Kyle, I think. Or Katrina. I don't know.
Becki: Texting is impossible.

California or Arizona?
Adrianna: California has the ocean.♥vfkjhg
Becki: poooooooooooooo
ooooooooooop

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
Adrianna: It's not where you are, it's who you're with.
Becki: Masturbating.

Do you hate being the first person to start a text conversation?
Adrianna: Depends on who it's with. But usually, yes.
Becki: I don't text.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to judge you, but you shop at DI??? I'm thrifty, but damn, DI?? You must be the creative type.

    ReplyDelete