Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Bus Ride

Mr. Bus Man
taken by me
Today on the ride home on the bus I met a man. We started chatting about Christmas and whether we were ready or not. He mentioned to me that he just found out some surprising news that he was going to be a grandfather of twins. I said my congratulations but then felt sad when he said, "Well it came as quite the surprise considering my son is only 17 and he's going to be a father." Then he got teary-eyed as he told me that the mother of his grandchildren was considering getting an abortion. I'm talking to a complete stranger on the bus and I got sad just thinking about how hard that must be. Especially with this Christmas season. I couldn't really do much for him. I mean, I'm still this nineteen year old and I'm screwing up left and right, what can I do to help this man that I've never met before? Well I told him I could relate to his son. Not that I ever got pregnant or anything, I've just made plenty of my own mistakes and I've broken my parents' hearts one too many times. And I gave him my therapist's phone number, wished him luck and a merry Christmas and that was that. It was kind of a sad experience, but it definitely got me to thinking about decisions I've been making lately. I don't know where I'm getting at exactly. But yeah that's how my day went! Okay enough blabbering. Since I don't have a life, as you all probably noticed. I'm doing another one of these thingymajiggers. I know I know, shoot me.

What grade is the last person you texted?
I don't even remember the last time I texted.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend?
Yes. Of course. Sleepovers are fun.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Coke.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
Haha I don't know probably

Plans for today?
Today is pretty much over. THANK GOD! And +44 is really bringin a smile to my face right now.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
Male.

How many text messages are in your inbox?
I don't have an inbox.

Will this week be a good one?
You know, I WOULD HOPE SO!

What was the last movie you watched?
Uuuhm. Ratatouille.

Do you have a bad temper?
Ha. No no no. It's hard to get me mad.

Anything happen to you within the past month that has made you really angry?
OOOOH boy. Yes, but I would call it more of a constant irritation. I don't tolerate assholes very well for very long.

Do you remember who you liked on New Years?
Colt. I miss that motherfucker.

Do you laugh a lot?
Not as often as I used to, sadly enough.

Last sporting event you watched on TV or in person?
I have no idea dude.

When was the last time you ate waffles?
I was just talking about waffles! But I'd rather eat pants. They're full of protrien and fider.

Have you ever ridden a skateboard?
I used to just get on it and have Josh pull me.

The main thing you cant leave your house without?
Camera. Or my Becki Bible.

Where did you get that shirt you're wearing?
Smith's. Haha.

Where did you get the pants you're wearing?
E-rad's old jammie pants. I stole them cuz they're comfy as fuck.

Who were you with last night?
HAHAHA! Zack and Rob! Holy wow man.

Do you ever think about the past?
Who doesn't?

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Sarah created my password and basically my myspace account.

What are you wearing right now?
jammie pants, t-shirt, socks, bra, panties. the usual.

What does your last text message say?
EILAJWNFKL.

Can you have more than one best friend?
Yes. I do.

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
Yesterday.

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
:) Diddy reminds me every single day. I love my sister.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Therapy. Wow. That's like the lamest thing I've ever said.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Nope.

Are you legal to drink?
Nope.

What's the closest black thing to you?
The keyboard!

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?
Yes, I can.

Is anything wrong?
Lots of things. My life is usually a mess.

Do you hate anyone?
Hating people takes too much energy.

Would you date a sophomore and who?
Nope. Haha.

What's your birth name?
Ew.

If you could, would you hookup with the last person you texted?
I don't even know the last person I texted.

Anyone your confused on?
Is it a girl...or a man?!HAHAHA

What is your biggest fear?
Something happening and no one believing me because it sounds too insane and crazy.

Have you ever been to a wedding?
One.

Can you lick your elbow?
No siree!

Are you tired or awake right now?
Neither.

Whats on your left foot at the moment?
A sock and a shoe, and my doggie's paw.

Is your best friend single?
Diddy's single!

What is the oldest you've ever been mistaken for?
18. Haha. Which is funny because I'm actually older than that.

Who was the last person to call you, male or female?
Male. Robert.

Are you a mean person?
Goodness no.

Has a member of the other sex ever been on your bed?
Yes. I'm more excited for tea parties on my bed though.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Yes.

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Sure. But it's not like I can always control it. It's life for ya.

Last time you were really happy?
Five months ago.

Next time you will kiss someone?
I don't tell the future.

What did you wake up to today?
Double Z smacking me in the face with his arm.

What was the last thing you ate?
Popcorn, nigga!

Do you hate being the first person to start a conversation?
No. I think some people think I talk too much.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Family party, hang out with Joey, go to work on Sunday.

Who are you dating?
I hate this question.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
Complained to Double Z that he was stealing all the blankets.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
I love my sister. :)

Do you want to know the date of your death?
No.

How do you feel about girls smoking?
I have a vagina and I smoke. Which reminds me. I still have half a one downstairs! WOOT!

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
Got bitched out, didn't listen to my gut feeling, missed out on some plans all because the bus was fucking stupid today.

Are you waiting for someone to call you right now?
No. I want to talk to Mr. Fischer though.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
No!

Think back to September were you in a relationship?
No.

If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
None of them.

Did you have a dream last night?
YEAH! I had a dream I was a male goat and I went to the magical gorilla and asked him to change me into a lion so I could marry the Lion Princess. Yeah I know. My dreams are whack.

Do you know the person who's locker is next to yours?
hahaha! locker?!

Do you like the color blue?
Sure.

Do you know what it's like to have a bestfriend?
Duh.

3 comments:

  1. Becki, you crack me up. All you needed to do for the guy on the bus, was listen. And you did that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to stop over and say thanks for the comment u left the other day about the hater post. it meant a lot! so much drama haha. i'm so glad u did though because coming over to check ur blog out...its awesome. I'm in LOVE with this layout. <3

    ReplyDelete