Sunday, December 20, 2009

Beautiful Women and Shallow Men


So I had to work at the mall today.
I. Hated. It.
You have beautiful chicks walking around, shopping, laughing, having fun.
And here I am, in my frumpy work clothes, a shirt I borrowed from my mom, and my frizzy uncontrollable hair is in an ugly ass fucking pony tail.
Who are the guys going to look at first?
I rest my god damn case.

But yeah. I've decided I have a hard time working in an atmosphere like that.
And yes, that's really what I look like at work.
And that's really what most of the girls walking around the mall look like.
Don't believe me? Go to the mall and have a look.

I know, I know.
"Don't compare yourself. Just be yourself. Blah blah blah..."
We've heard it all before.
The girls have straight hair, wearing make up the same way, all wearing the most in style clothes....have I just gotten lazy and too comfortable with myself? I'll wear make up for maybe special occasions or if I'm bored. I don't feel like shopping for new clothes, so I wear weird ass clothes that came from the seventies because thrift stores are cheaper. I've completely given up on my hair. My mom, who works at the mall aslo for this holiday season, even she said that she didn't feel as 'nice looking' when she worked there. I hate gorgeous women for today. They can suck my dick! And it's not because I stare at them and think, "God I wish I looked like them!" It's more like, "God, I hate that society makes me feel like I have to look like that."
Anyone who knows me at all knows I'm not like that.
I get annoyed that all those girls conform to what everyone says you have to wear.
You're lucky to see me with straight hair maybe once a month.
I shop at thrift stores, find the ugliest coat I can find and fall in love with it.
I love overalls. So sue me.
Plus, I'm in love with making ridiculous faces.
As shown below with my best friend/little sister:

That's part of the reason why I never had friends in grade school.
I've always been....strange. Hahaha!

You know what else doesn't help?
This holiday season I've been eating food like mad. Stuffing my fucking face like a little fat kid. And I loved it. Problem is, then I step on the scale and ten pounds have been added to my body. I shouldn't complain too much about it. I'm short and really really skinny. I could probably use those extra pounds. I got a lil belly. :) But it's still not fun gaining it, if you know what I mean. But it sure is fun eating the pumpkin pie. So even though the gaining weight kinda sucks...I'm still eating pumpkin pie and no one can stop me! Mwaahaha!

Anyshoe, I took some photography pictures recently.
And as usual, thought I would share.
Feel free to comment or give constructive criticism.
You can find more of my photography at my deviantart site on the right. =]
And before I close, a quick little rant:
It's MY personal life.
Personal.
Which means I should be able to tell who I want about it.
NOT YOU.
And there's a reason why he's called an EX-boyfriend.
We're not dating anymore.
So even though I still care for him, it is NOT my business who he dates and his personal life is not my business. It should be the same for him. He shouldn't care about my personal life or who I date. So why go telling him about all the stuff I do? I just don't understand it. We're over, so leave it alone.

And I'm done with that rant. I feel better now. :)
How are you? Ready for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Nice photographs you took...and nice dimple, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I went to the Gateway yesterday and kept wishing I could dress like some of 'em bitches. Then I thought, "I bet they would love to have my boobs" So we're even...them Utah girls and I.

    You are a damn good photographer! I really like the one with the green bottles. Where did you take those? Salt Lake is really ugly in the winter don't you think? I am running out of inspiration for my photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take lots of pictures indoors during the winter. The ones I take outside I take while riding the bus or riding in the car, actually. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really dig your blog. i just picked this one to comment you on. i'm new to the blogging scene. thought it was lame and/or didn't know much about it, but friends told me i needed to have one. now i'm really into it and i enjoy reading blogs like yours.

    anyway, i'm at: exmypa.blogspot.com , and i'd like to talk soon. i still don't know much about blogs, so i thought maybe you could help me out one day. thanks for your time.
    (also, i'd like you to follow me too and get some critiquing on my stories if that's alright.)

    - Troy Holm

    ReplyDelete