Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Good and The Bad


The good:
My photo got picked by the staff in the Jones Soda contest and it's going on to be judged!


I'm super excited.

The bad:
I think I made a major mistake.
Of course, I've been more worried about the bad than the good. Because my name is Becki, it's what I do! I worry! Last night I sat on Kyle's porch with Adrianna and we cried while smoking. We're both in the same situation. We're both in love. And we both can't have the man we want. GO FIGURE. It's fucking life for you. And on top of that, I made a mistake last night. My therapist used to tell me to be excited about my mistakes because then it's a learning experience. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be excited about this one! There's no turning back, no 'i'm sorry', nothing to fix it. I just get to cry my eyes out tonight knowing that I don't matter to him and I probably never will. I was really disappointed. I was supposed to go to the concert, right? That was yesterday. AND HE FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT. Forgot to take me. Forgot to give me my birthday present. Thanks for making my birthday this year officially the worst birthday I've ever had. It even beats the birthday I had when I was in rehab! Turning 17 when you're in rehab isn't very much fun. But getting a broken heart, and getting let down over and over beats it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like he made the mistake. Not you. I love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nik. He made the mistake not you. I'm so sorry that your birthday turned out that way. Birthdays come only once a year and it sucks that it had to be like that. But hey, maybe you arrange for a post/belated birthday celebration with good friends and family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go shoot some guns. It's cathartic. But even more fun when shooting at your empty beer bottles.

    ReplyDelete