Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Males:

Get your heads out of your penises.

Some hot chick walks down the street and all i hear is, "I'd do her."
Yeah? Well who cares who you'd screw? I sure don't.
And then I meet this guy right? He's pretty nice and what not...but i get the 'off' feeling.
I've come to the conclusion, although it's not a fact that i know of for sure, that he just wants in my pants. Okay. Whatever. How about you stretch out your penis and stick it in your ass. In other words, go fuck yourself. I was not put on this earth to please you, thank you very much.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like all guys are like that. Most of my friends happen to be guys. My best friend is a guy. And even so, my best friend will say, "Yeah. Lots of guys are just lookin for some action."
What is it?
Vagina + Penis = __________
YOU TELL ME WHAT'S SO FREAKIN GREAT ABOUT GETTING SEX FROM A HOT RANDOM GIRL.
It just makes me so mad. Especially when a guy has to be so disrespectful about it. I was at a party and this guy was talking nonchalantly about how he was sweet talking this girl into his bed. Yeah. Really impressive. You're really going someplace in life aren't ya?! Sleeping with as many girls as you can, tricking them, leading them on. You're just too cool for words. Not.

I don't write blogs to entertain anyone, or anything like that. I don't write things that i think people will want to hear. It's actually more of a therapeutic thing for me. I've found that righting down my feelings and what not makes me feel tons better. I've been keeping a diary ever since I could write, and now I've turned to blogging. So. If you read something you don't like, I apologize. But like I said. This isn't for your enjoyment, it's for me.

Have you ever seen the movie Win a Date With Tad Hamilton?
It's one of my favorite chick flicks. In the movie, the bar tender is talking to the troubled man in love and she asks him, "Is it love, big love, or is it great love?" The man looks at her confused and she says, "Love, you get over in a couple months. Big love, a couple years. But great love....great love changes your life."
AND GUESS WHAT.
It's great love.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Becki is in great love.
Of course, I'm totally brokenhearted and I can't have it.
So what's a girl to do? Find the second best guy out there for her.
I'm not really looking for the second best guy. I'm too busy sitting around the house moping all the time, watching chick flicks, making bracelets, and crying. Yes. I am talking about the ex boyfriend. I'm sorry I don't shut up about him. I'm sure I'll read this later on and be like, what the hell? I was such a retarded young woman. But whatever. It's my therapy, right?
Anyways. After three months of crying and moping I started dating again. Reluctantly.
Lo and behold, I kinda sorta met a guy. Kinda.
He lives clear across the state. In Florida.
DAMN IT!
It's not like I wanna settle down and marry him or anything.
I'm still hung up on the ex.
I just want to go on a date with him...which is a little impossible.
We talk a lot though. A lot. We have a lot in common, and he is sooo good at the guitar, it's incredible.
He said he might fly to Utah sometime to visit me. :)
HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?! Ungh!
Okay time to search for jobs now so i can stop sitting around moping. Bye now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the grin and the glimpse into your psyche. Some boys use things to measure their approach toward manhood. Number of sexual conquests. Number of beers consumed. Number of cars owned. Number of fights won. Those guys are still little boys. Inside and out.

    ReplyDelete