Sunday, June 17, 2012

Root Canal

Yeah, I know I look terrible, but still. 
Putting on chap stick has never been more difficult in my life.


I've never had a root canal before, so I was pretty nervous when I went in. The fact that my dentist is a total babe is nice though. It's probably just DDS. Dreamy Doctor Syndrome: He's just a totally normal guy, but the fact that he's a doctor, and I'm all drugged up, makes him super hot.
Anyways, I took a valium before my appointment. I would've been freakin the fuck out if I had gone in without it. I don't do well with the scraping and the drilling, and the shots, and eeeeuugh! Just no!
They made sure I was comfortable though and I suffered through it. I thought it was no big deal, that i would be totally fine afterwards.
But my head is going to explode and the pain pills make me nauseated. Plus I can only eat on one side of my mouth. It takes me half an hour to eat a fucking sammich!
So the recovery sucks balls. I just can't wait for it to be over. I go back in two weeks for my new tooth. Ugh. Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment