Saturday, June 9, 2012

Becki Bible Excerpts: May 2012

Photos from May:



Little baby poopsie woopsie



I almost wanted to steal this child

Derp Spencer

Grand Chawhee

Her shaved belly. She sleeps weird.

The brown hairs

The day of Lizzie's wedding

Lizzie and her hubby Jimmy

Me and my dad

It was a pizza and beer night

Sherbear



Lumpy Puppy

Sherry and Matt tried to make a heart

Little Dinah kitty


Matt and Sherry at Area 51


May 4, 2012
[[Watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my mom]]
My mom: Who's that?
Me: That's Hermione's date to the Yule Ball, Vikter Krum.
My mom: Oh he ain't no crumb. He's the whole cake! Mmm!

May 6, 2012
Me: I might force you to hang out with me. FORCEFUL FRIENDSHIP!
Trever: Did I just get friendship raped?

AND THEN I PERIODED


May 15, 2012
Things I enjoy:
Vacuuming, Job for a Cowboy, Sparks' kisses, painting my nails, Star Wars, Laundry, collecting recipes, ugly sweaters, funny faces, jacket weather, nerds, big trees, swing sets, Canadian Host, blank notebooks, new deodorant, puppy breath, walking, everything in the fridge, and drunken heart to hearts.

May 18, 2012

Lizzie's Wedding!!

list of things to do:
  1. Kill Lizze - borrowing my make up and disappearing with it is not okay. If you take it with you on the honeymoon, i will rip you apart.
  2. Consume caffeine
  3. Try not to kill literally everyone
  4. Fake smiles all around
  5. Locate intoxicants

Congrats, baby sister. ♥

May 25, 2012
Words Black People Use That I Don't Understand:
Crunk
Hyphie
Shawty
Bling
Patrone
Gunz
Gangin 
Sarah Pailin
Pimpin
Poppin
Bad Bitch
Beeze
Laffy Taffy
Skeet Skeet
Ballin
YOLO
Loosy

May 27, 2012
Whenever I go to a bachelor pad and I use his bathroom, but he has no toilet paper, I ask myself, "How does he take a shit?! Does he just never shit?!"




No comments:

Post a Comment