Thursday, January 19, 2012

Becki Bible Excerpts: December 2011

Here are photos from December, in no particular order:

The Christmas Tree

My sister Natalie looks so pretty in this picture with Charlie

Diddy and I on Christmas Eve

Sparks got a new toy for Crimmas

:)

My family is so darn cute

Nanny showing off her new shirt

Christian being overly excited...with a thing on his head

New Sweater

And Natalie got a new boyfriend for Crimmas

Me :)

My dad got this for Crimmas

New Years Get Up!

Me and Trever

One of the cutest couples in history

Midnight!

Robert and Trever


I cut up my overalls to make a top

Robert and Sherry

Reindeer!


Dec. 10, 2011
"He sounds like a guy from Harry Potter. But then I guess all British people do." -Sherry

"I'm having trahbles and derficulties." -Sherry

Sherry: These choos are uncomfortable.
Me: Choos? Your choos are uncomfortable?
Sherry: Only the choo choos.

Dec. 12, 2011
"Piss isn't a bad word. It's just moderately offensive." -Diddy

Dec. 17, 2011
I'm having a day where I don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I wish I was someone else. Just for today. I beat myself up too much for things, and I don't feel proud of who I am. I feel like if someone just looks at me, they immediately know i'm a horrible person. This guilt I keep carrying around is getting heavier and heavier.

Dec. 20, 2011
Movies I want to watch:

  • Whip It
  • Peacock
  • Hard Candy
  • Closer
  • Daydream Nation
  • Elizabethtown
  • Hesher
  • Horrible Bosses
  • The Hours
  • Love and Other Drugs
  • Melancholia
  • The Romantics


Dec. 29, 2011
Question: What is something that will spice up your love life?
Jonathan: Pokemon sheets


I'm actually pretty happy with the month of December. It had it's ups and downs, but overall, it wasn't too bad at all. Not shabby at all!

2 comments:

  1. That christmas tree is one of the most chritmas-ish I've seen all december! All in all it looks like you had a great december (: and hey, we all have ups and downs.
    btw Hard candy is an amazing movie! And like you.. I'd looove to see Melancholia! mostly because lars von trier is danish haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! Pictures!!! Dude. I envy you your camera.

    ReplyDelete