Friday, December 9, 2011

Fictional

This post has adult content.
If you can't handle that, you probably shouldn't.
Don't say I didn't warn you. :)



I started writing a book. I really don't think I'm capable of writing a whole fucking novel, but I'm giving it a shot anyways. Even if I just end up giving up on the project. So here are the first couple pages. :)


She answered the door and saw him standing there. He wore dark brown colors, a hat, and an orange scarf that smelled of cigarette smoke. “Hi. What’s up?” She greeted him, taking the yellow sucker out of her mouth.

“Are you busy?” He was nervous. She could tell. It was fucking adorable.

“Oh I was just catching up on some reading,” she took a bite out of the sucker. “No one wears hats like that anymore, you know.”

“I know,” he said, “that’s why I like it.” He looked past her and saw a pile of books next to her couch. “Wow. That’s a lot of books. What are you reading?”

“A little bit of everything. There’s a lot of books I want to read. So I’m reading all of them at once.”

He was lost in her words momentarily, watching the way her mouth curved. As if she knew a secret she was dying to tell.

“Wanna go ice skating?” his words seemed rushed and uneven.

“You skate?”

“Apparently so.”

She grinned, “I’ll go grab my scarf.”

He held her gloved hand while they skated. He loved watching her skate. The way her wild hair moved and how she bit her lip in concentration.

Keeping her eyes forward, she asked him, “When is the last time you fucked a girl?”

His surprised landed him on the icy ground.

“It’s just a question!” she said laughing, helping him back up.

“Um. Jesus.” he said awkwardly.

“Everybody likes a good fuck every now and then. Well, I guess it depends on if the sex is good or not. Sex doesn’t always have to be so fucking romantic. Personally, I like it spontaneous and rough as fuck.”

His hand fidgeted in hers. He had no idea what to say. He couldn’t get the image of her legs thrown over her head out of his mind.

“Well?” she pressed.

“What?”

“Do you want to fuck me?” she asked the question as if she were simply asking him if he were enjoying the fine weather.

He tugged on her hand, forcing her to face him and pulled her body hard against his. She smiled wickedly in response, but he surprised her by kissing her softly on the forehead. “I’m better at ice skating than I am in bed,” he said smiling.

She laughed. “Let’s go get pizza. You’re funny.”


The pizza place was crowded, but he only seemed to notice the girl sitting across the booth from him.

"You gonna finish that?"

he shook his head and she reached across the table and grabbed his half-eaten mushroom and cheese piece of pizza. "So what kind of a name is 'Jay' anyways?" she asked between mouthfuls.

He cleared his throat awkardly. "Uh, I don't really like my first name that much. Jameson. So I go by Jay."

"Jameson?! Holy fuck!"

"Oh yeah? Well what kind of a name is Dandy, huh?"

She grinned. "My real name is Danielle. But it's too...I dunno. Normal. Dandelions are my favorite flower, so in fourth grade I picked the nick name Dandy."

"Well you're definitely not normal. And I mean that in the best way possible."

Jay had never met anyone so completely different in his life. Or so beautiful. Or anyone with such a large appetite. She was on her third piece of pizza.

He raised his eyebrows. "I see you're hungry."

"I see you're not. You've had one piece of pizza you fucking pussy."

"I'm trying to watch my figure," he said smiling.

She rolled her grey eyes skyward. "Oh, please. People like that make me want to punch a llama in the neck. I'm not the skinniest person in the world, but that's because I allow myself certain pleasures in life. I actually enjoy wearing a fucking size six. And now, I demand you eat another piece."

"I can't. I'm full."

"Jay! Eat the pizza! Eat it before I do! SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!" she yelled, dramatically reaching for another piece.

He blushed as he reached for the piece. He was far too used to hiding behind a book in his own home. Being around a beautiful girl in public while she screams about pizza was a new experience, but he craved to be around her even more.


1 comment:

  1. I was fastened to every sentence, please keep going with this! If you keep it up, I'll keep it up too. Deal? Now you've inspired me to write a new one... brb.

    ReplyDelete