Saturday, November 12, 2011

Becki Bible: October 2011


Oct. 18, 2011
"Let's have seizures tomorrow!" -Africa

Oct. 21, 2011
I have the most badass dad EVER. He's getting me Burger King for lunch! I just have a lot of cleaning and shit. I'm starving!

Oct. 23, 2011
"Backstreet Boyles!" -Me

Me: Where do you live?
KatrinaPlaidShorts: Safari Drive

Oct. 26, 2011
I disturb myself. I saw my dad's heavy painkillers & wanted to take them. I wanted to see if they would take away all the pain. I'm glad I don't have the guts to do something that stupid.


I still have his jacket. And the shirt he gave me still smells like him.

Oct. 28, 2011
Cheap Halloween Costumes:
  • The Nerd
  • Backwards Woman
  • Grandma
  • A Lamp
  • Pile of Laundry
  • Ghost
  • Leaf Blower
  • Autograph Book
  • Chia Pet

Wow. I don't understand how you can joke about having sex with a dead body. Especially to someone you just met. Fucking disgusting.

Oct. 31, 2011
"I lost a tooth!" -Sherry
"I got your brack." -Me
"Lick my pursey!" -Me
"Tourmanent." -Me
"Hangovaries." -Sherry
"Nintendo Ice box." -Gary
"Beep beep blop bloop bleep blop bloop." -Sherry
"Your high-ness." -Sherry


Photos From October:
[[not in any order]]
[[Sherry and I on Halloween!]]

[[Zombie Hunter]]

[[I was Poison Ivy.]]


[[This soda is called IZZE but I took white nail polish and painted an L in front of it and gave it to my little sister Lizzie. :)]]

[[Ladies night out]]


[[I stand so stupid.]]


[[Wifey and I]]

[[They're ridiculously cute together.]]

[[Hollie, Potato and I]]

[[Drinking Captain Morgan and watching LOTR]]


[[Ultimate Jazz Fan]]



[[My little gay boys haha]]

[[Adorable Susan and I]]

[[I wanted this little fucker so bad]]


No comments:

Post a Comment