Sunday, March 20, 2011

Belonging

It always feels nice, when you feel like you have a place to belong.

I wish I felt like that.



It's been awhile since I last posted. Things have been pretty crazy for me. I don't feel like posting a huge long post. So I'll give you the quick run down.
  • Went on a REAL date.
  • My grandma passed away.
  • Hung out at the huka lounge.
  • Went to church.

I'm feeling so odd. Like I'm watching my own life do it's thing, as if I have no control. I watch myself smile and laugh with my friends at the huka lounge, I watch as I cry at my grandma's funeral, and I watch while I take shots of whiskey with grape rockstar.

I'm like the random puzzle piece that someone found while cleaning out behind the couch. There's no place for me. Except for maybe the trash can.




1 comment: