Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I lost my Becki Bible. :(
It's got secrets and things in it that I'd rather keep from others' eyes.
But I lost it.
I picture someone picking it up and reading it, laughing as if it's a joke.
Or maybe they wouldn't laugh, maybe they would be concerned for the writer.
Maybe they would think the writer needs some help.
Sometimes I feel like I need help.
But I think everyone needs help every now and then.
I'm pretty worried about it.
I guess this is why I shouldn't carry around a book with my special thoughts in it.
Just the same, I feel it's a necessity to write down what I'm feeling, when I feel it.
Blah.

3 comments:

  1. I pray you find it. And Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree. I left my writing tablet at work once a few weeks ago, bout shit myself when I got home and realized it. Thankfully, one of my instructors happened to be there that day and she tucked it away for me. Didn't have my name on it, but to think of all the raw, unedited, pure thought that would have crossed someone else's eyes... I sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been walking around with my head turned toward the ground everywhere I go... I'm going to find your Becki Bible for you, I just know it! No, but really, that sucks and I'm sorry you lost it... and you're right, everyone needs help every now & then.

    ReplyDelete