Monday, December 7, 2009

So when I was in rehab, they had me write down all the things I wanted.
It could be anything.
I found what I wrote and thought, hey why not blog it right?
Since you all find my life so exciting. Not. Hahaha.
Don't worry I don't blog for other people anyways, I just blog to blog.
Anyways. I was a little brainwashed in rehab. So some of these may be brainwashy.


♦ I want to be myself.
♦ I want to hang out with Grandpa before he dies.
♦ I want to watch Carey Grant movies with my mom and sisters.
♦ I want (someday) a husband that loves and respects me.
♦ I want to pick up my dancing again.
♦ I want to have my old bedroom.
♦ I want to play in the snow with my brother and sister.
♦ I want to get a job with my friends.
♦ I want to go to my grandma's every Sunday.
♦ I want to have a cork board and records in my room.
♦ I want to go to Australia.
♦ I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
♦ I want to have a relationship with Natalie.
♦ I want to get a pedicure.
♦ I want to go on a real date with ____. (Name will be anonymous for now.)
♦ I want to go home for Christmas.
♦ I want to keep a diary again.
♦ I want to be open with my parents.
♦ I want to go camping with my family and Uncle Leland.
♦ I want to be in the Utah Youth Symphony.
♦ I want to accept my mistakes.
♦ I want to not have to prove myself to anyone.
♦ I want happiness.
♦ I want to build a sand castle.
♦ I want to go to Disneyland with my family.
♦ I want to be a mom someday.
♦ I want to ride the sky coaster.
♦ I want to pick up private cello lessons again.
♦ I want to go hiking with my mom.
♦ I want blue mascara.
♦ I want to be trusted by my parents.
♦ I want to go to church every Sunday.
♦ I want to play computer games with my brother.
♦ I want to have tons of kids.
♦ I want to get a 3.5 GPA.
♦ I want to hang out with Bridget.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you can have 99% of these. It'd be a hundred, but I'm thinking your wanting to go to Grandma's every Sunday includes seeing Grandma... I hope I don't bawl Christmas Eve this year. I miss her a lot. <3 U

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those are do-able. Except happiness. We are guaranteed the right to pursue it. But defining and gaining are strictly up to you.
    Oh and feel free to put my name in that blank. Be well and be blessed. Merry Christmas.
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do anything you want to do (well you may never be a pro-wrestler or something like that), but this is your life and you are the only one that can make it work!

    thanks for posting on my blog. I am glad you liked the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to relive my life again knowing what I know today...HA!

    ReplyDelete