Friday, September 18, 2009

Missing.

I feel like i'm going to throw up. :( I think i'm getting sick.

Sometimes i think the camera i have is holding back my full potential of photography. Which kind of sucks, but at the same time it makes me think of different ways to be creative. I want someone that i can't have and it's weird to think about it. I just want to be myself and be happy.

Night before last was crazy. Hide and seek. Johnny was in the pimp house and sent me a riddle telling me where we could find him. We were confused. Poop House? He's in the bathroom? No. Pimp house. Wearing Trever's pimp hat. Haha. Not to mention shoving a brownie in Robert's mouth when he fell asleep was pretty funny. He just needs to learn not to be the first one to fall asleep! Pulling an all nighter didn't work for any of us except Trever. What a champ!


This is Trever trying to have a comb over with his mom's glasses. HAHA

I miss Derka Derka.
I miss dancing in the car with Robert.
I miss mario party with Tyler.
I miss hearing Tyler say every five minutes, "Shut up, Auta!"
I miss getting my nails done with sarah.
I miss walking through the park with Eldon.
I miss jumping on the tramp with Douglet.
I miss when my dog was a puppy.

Also. I feel dirty and violated.

2 comments: