Saturday, May 5, 2012

Becki Bible: April 2012

So I guess my first Becki Bible post was December of 2009. Dayum.
Here are the photos from April, in no particular order.


Big creepy tall guy/thing at the haunted house.

I was legitimately scared.

He's a happy zombie.

This. Darling. Boy. [[Luna]]

And this is Orlando Bloom.

Matt got ahold of my camera...

Sherry being intimidating.

Sherry being a princess on her b-day.


Me giving some attitude, I'm sure.

Accidental band photo. ha.

Matt and Orlando.


It's 'Where's Waldo' except it's really 'Where's Sherry'.
She's in the picture. Somewhere.

Add caption

Moss Ledge waterfall.

My friends are mature adults.


Orlando got my camera. Like I said. Mature.


"Please, no photos."






Just a lot me spam.

Red Slurpee.


DAT TRIFORCE

Not sure what I'm doing. But I love it.

Matt again :)


April 3, 2012
I like to smell Sherry's monkey. xD

"There's a pube in my phone. I don't even have pubes. That's concerning." - Sherry
"You know when you have to go to the doctor? When your pee is black & yellow black & yellow!" -Sherry

April 7, 2012
"Well I have never! In all my years! Makin me clutch my pearls!"
-Luna

Sherry: I can't dance in a cage on my birthday. :(
Luna: Oh honey you can dance in a cage. We'll make a man cage for you.
Me: Oh my god, on a scale of gay from one to ten that was a Luna.

April 20, 2012
"They're really big at the nursing home. Anyone whose anyone has a cardigan." -Lizzie
"I invited you over for lack of sack of beans." -TrevyTrevMcTrevTrevsta

April 29, 2012
"I have Webelos in my lap." -Diddy

What is a cross between a cow and a buffalo called? A beefalo.



Wow. Short on quotes this month. Hopefully I'll do better this month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment