Friday, March 9, 2012

Becki Bible: February 2012

Photos from February:

She was so good when we took a trip to the vet


She's so expressive


New labret and t-shirt
Feb. 6, 2012
"Doctor...I feel BLOATED!" -Diddy

Feb. 8, 2012
I wish I didn't have to take the damn GED test. Walking into that high school was fucking awful. My anxiety went through the roof and I was reminded of why I hated high school so much and why I dropped out. I don't think anyone really understands how terrible high school was for me. I wasn't bullied, I was invisible. I spent lunch in the library or if I wasn't there, I was in what everyone referred to as 'the reject corner'. It was a corner in a hallway where the rejects ate lunch. We weren't friends, but we didn't want to eat lunch alone. There were always different people in the corner. A nerd, a drama geek, a couple of goths, a pot head, that awkward Asian kid,  and a few people like me: the quiet invisible people.  We didn't talk much in the corner. Just ate in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. We somehow all knew that we only ate together to avoid eating alone.  Once in awhile a few of the rejects would hit it off and become friends, but then they would have each other and they would no longer be rejects, so they'd leave the corner. Sometimes (most of the time) I would skip class to go cry in the girl's bathroom. I was so depressed that it felt difficult to breathe. I was alone and it was one of the worst feelings in the world. I hated waking up in the morning to find that I was alive.
And even though I'm not in high school anymore, walking into any type of school freaks me the fuck out.

Feb. 11, 2012
"The brave things in the old tales and songs, Mr. Frodo: adventures, as I used to call them. I used to think that they were things the wonderful folk of the stories went out and looked for, because they wanted them, because they were exciting and life was a bit dull, a kind of sport, as you might say. But that's not the way of it with the tales that really mattered, or the ones that stay in the mind. Folk seem to have been just landed in them, usually -their paths were laid that way, as you put it." -Samwise Gamgee, The Lord Of The Rings

Feb. 12, 2012
If I'm ever in a room full of hipsters, I'm gonna say things that would shock and annoy them- and pretend to be completely serious about it. Like

  • "So did you guys hear the new Nickelback album?" 
  • "I wish Justin Beiber did the Twilight sound track."
  • "I've been on the all-bacon diet for three weeks and it's AMAZING!"

Feb. 13, 2012
I wonder if society would be less shitty if electricity had never been invented.

Feb. 17, 2012
ME VS. MEN-
Me: blah blah blah, lord of the rings, blah blah blah, spider-man, blah blah nerdy stuff
Guy: Touch my penis
Me: What? No.

Feb. 19, 2012
"When guys hit on you, you hit on them right back, just a little lower." -Gary

Feb. 22, 2012
"Can I go pees and poops in your potty?" -Grand Chawhee

Feb. 23, 2012
So I was frying up some vegetables for lunch. I chopped up all the veggies just fine, but I cut myself on a spatula. Really? A spatula? How does that even happen?

Feb. 24, 2012
I've been meaning to make a video of myself, but I think I'm gonna wait until my face isn't the equivalent of the craters on the moon.

Feb. 25, 2012
One day a man was walking past a field and saw a horse standing in the field. He went up to the house and said to the owner, "Sell me that horse. I need a horse real bad." 
The owner said, "That horse is not for sale." 
The man said, "Hey, I need a horse real bad, why won't you sell me that horse?" 
The owner said, "Well he doesn't look too good."
The man said, "He looks just fine to me, sell it to me."
So the owner sold the horse.
A couple days later, the man came back and said, "You cheated me. This horse is no good. This horse is blind!"
And he replied, "Well I told you the horse didn't look so good."
-Corny Joke George

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You look good
In a bucket of poo
[[Uncle George's poem for Laura]]

Sitting at the family party never gets old. the family gets bigger and bigger every year. The little kids run around, and sometimes you'll hear the parents get after them for being too rambunctious. Grandpa is telling everyone corny jokes and telling stories from when he was younger. Uncle Ted wears his ridiculous and funny hats. You hear Aunt Laura's funny laugh even if you're standing clear outside. And the home-made dry ice root beer is the best and you have to make sure you get a glass fast before it's all gone. One of the grand kids are either getting married or having another kid. Everyone fights over Aunt Connie's pumpkin chiffon pie. Not to mention her amazing potato salad. There's always more food than anyone can handle and when everyone is leaving, Grandpa is begging them to take a plate of leftovers because he can't eat all that food. In the summer time Grandpa turns on the giant fan in the kitchen and you think you're gonna blow away every time you walk past it. The whole house is laughing, it seems like the windows are shaking from it. Swapping old stories, remembering old times, and remembering times with Grandma when she was here.
Grandpa is getting older, but he never loses his smile and his jokes. Every time, before I leave, I ask Grandpa to tell me a joke and I hug him and tell him I love him and I'll see him next time.

Feb. 26, 2012
Today I decided Lizzie is 'Honey' off that episode of How I Met Your Mother.

Feb. 27, 2012
My teacher is so old. He's so old that it's almost impossible. He must be a wizard. Only magic can keep anyone alive that long, so he's gotta be a wizard. And he's Dutch as shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment