Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Becki Bible: November 2011

Photos from November, in no particular order:


[[Robert found a barbie in my purse. Haha.]]

[[My jedi face]]


[[Sherry and I cooked for nine people. Took two and half hours and it was a fucking FEAST. French toast, cinnamon rolls, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, and eggs. It was pretty difficult too, with the boys marching through the kitchen. Being impatient little fuckers. Then Sherry and I had to chase JC and Robert out of the kitchen because they were whipping us with wet towels. I had a welt on my ass the next day. Haha.]]


[[JC. With his new girlfriend in his lap.]]


[[Me being cute and shit.]]


[[Africa and I.]]

[[Charles. :)]]

Nov. 4, 2011
"Pegeye Nonfoom." -Africa
"And their pizza tasted like burned socks." -Africa

Nov. 11, 2011
Jonathan: Why don't you make a ham and cheese doobie?
Me: A what?
Jonathan: You know. Roll up some ham and cheese together. For a snack.
Me: I don't like it. It tastes stupid.
Jonathan: It tastes stupid? You don't like the education level of this flavor? Bring me a smarter snack!

Nov. 12, 2011
I saw someone with Christmas lights up today. What the fuck? Thanksgiving isn't even here yet.

Nov. 23, 2011
"It is important for people to find something that excites them. I like the concept that if you do what excites you, you will be rewarded generously...."
-Brandon Boyd

Nov. 24, 2011
I am going to go crazy. Literally, insane. That is, if I'm not already.


That's all I really have for November. I know it's not much. It's been kind of a rough month for me.

My friends are now few, which means less people to take pictures of. Africa left. And it has been absolute torture. I feel like I can barely breathe without her. She was more than a best friend, more than a sister. Being without her is worse than any break up I ever had with a guy. I'm so fucking pathetic. So many things remind me of her, and I end up going through old pictures, trying not to cry.

And even though I talk to plenty of people throughout my daily life, I don't have anyone who truly knows me, who knows who I am and can share that with me. I have this constant ache in my body, as if my bones are curling and stretching, searching. Each day gets a little more lonelier and lonelier.


No comments:

Post a Comment