Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Feel Like Babbling

I really like heavy metal. Just sayin.
And I really like good looking
There was this cute guy at Kyle's party. I was too shy and too nervous to flirt or anything. Especially since I looked like crap. Maybe I'll get another chance.
Holy Friggin Hell I am exhausted!
And my stomach has been hurting. :(
I need to stop staying up, watching chick flicks and crying.
I THINK IT'S BAD FOR MY EMOTIONAL HEALTH!!!
I think i have a dangerous addiction to chick flicks.
Or maybe i'm just a hopeless romantic.

3 comments:

  1. Try a love story like "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"...
    hopeless romanticism is curable.
    Don't let some guy you don't even know to have an opinion of you that is more important than your opinion of you. You little heart-breaker. If it ain't heavy metal it ain't really a motorbike. Oh you meant music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps;
    I hope you don't mind me poking around in you photo albums on myspace. Yo take and make very interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete