Saturday, September 5, 2009

True Love's Kiss

Photobucket

So I was watching Enchanted with Natalie and coloring in my brand new coloring book, right? And in the beginning of the movie, the princess falls in his lap and he exclaims, "We shall be married tomorrow!" Why can't that be the case for real life sometimes? I really wish i would just fall in Handsome's lap and then instantly know that he's the one. But NOOOO! We've got to do all the questioning, the dating, and all that dumb stuff. And why can't they all be good kissers like Prince Charming?! Honestly!

And why can't i look like this?!
Photobucket

Instead I'm stuck with my frizzy red hair and freckles. There aren't very many guys that find frizziness attractive! I'm just saying is all!

So that's one of the main reasons why I'm currently single and right now I'm looking to keep it that way. There's too much stress when i get involved with someone and then i depend on that person to make myself feel good instead of looking inside myself. So. Single works for me for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Alone and lonely don't have to be the same thing. I have been amazed and entertained by me for always. You just have to like yourself (not in a narcissistic way) first. Let your opinion of you be more importasnt than other's opinions of you.
    Not that it matters. But I love redhair and frecles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think your hair is frizzy. You do a fantabulous job controlling it. And just think, some people (like me!) can't get their hair to curl unless they put in 40 hours of labor into it! So I consider you lucky for being able to have curly hair that you can also straighten to have both looks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love of the outer world, no matter how it is expressed, begins with love of the inner self. It is a game I have been trying to get the hang of for a while!

    I think a lot about you, for you are a reflection of me. Hopefully I am a reflection of you as well. Been here. Done that. Each of your family also reflect to me a wonderful image! All of you do! Thank you!

    To be your uncle, to watch you grow... to hear your pain... and to share with you once in a while... I've begun reading your site... and my heart is on your side! Remember deeply who you are! I would be less if you weren't here!

    ReplyDelete